If you have found yourself caught in any of the above situations, I would like to invite you to a one-to-one consultation with me to explore what you need to prepare, and how you can take definitive steps to remedy the situation. During this time, you must bring along your documents so that we will not be wasting time discussing general queries but we can address specific answers to the issues confronting you.
Don’t worry. I do not charge for this initial consultation and there is no obligation on your part. Regardless whether you engage me or not, I guarantee I will be able to show you the exact steps how to take your case forward.
The reason I refuse to charge for this initial consultation is really very simple. I operate a very lean team, and building and construction contract disputes always involve a voluminous amount of documents. Therefore, to ensure that we can truly deliver the results expected of us, I will only accept a limited number of building and construction contract dispute cases per month. Therefore, whilst you are receiving valuable advice, I on the other hand would also be evaluating your case to determine whether it would be a worthwhile case to pursue.
And I will always tell you upfront if I think your case is not 100% solid.
- We will firstly go through the salient facts of your situation to understand your current scenario.
- After that, I will review whatever documents you have to show me
- We will then discuss your objectives in contemplating legal action. This is important to ensure that your objectives are realistic and can be achieved.
- I will then discuss your relative strengths and weaknesses from the point of view of a building and construction contract dispute lawyer, pointing out where your case may have deficiencies and how you can overcome them.
- I will also briefly propose a legal approach that will assist you to achieve your commercial objective. Sometimes, the approach can be direct and obvious. Other times, a more strategic approach may need to be taken.
All this is done with no obligation at all on your part. Regardless whether you proceed to engage my firm or otherwise, you will still walk away from the consultation with some immediate and actionable steps. Obviously I am very busy with the cases that I have to conduct, and so I will limit each consultation to a maximum of 2 hours. The rest of my time are dedicated to my existing clients and ongoing cases.
So don’t hesitate. Sign up now and call me personally today at 03-2117 5377 to confirm your consultation slot before it runs out.
I look forward to seeing you.
T: +603-2117 5377
F: +603-2117 5389
P/S: As I only accept a limited number of consultations per week, call now. And remember, there is totally no obligation on your part. Regardless whether you proceed to engage me or not, I guarantee that you will walk away with a clear idea as to where your case stands and how to take your case forward.